Hello everyone!

I'm a 20 year old student from India, part of Fedora design team. Along
with a couple of design team folks, I've been tinkering on a project that
aims to ease designer collaboration, we're calling it GlitterGallery. It's
a Ruby on Rails application, completely open source, available on
GitHub[1]. What we hope is that any organization's design team (which of
course, could be RoR itself) can benefit from it's own deployment of GG on
OpenShift or other platforms.

While the project is quite hacky at the moment, I'd like to pitch an early
demo[2] for you to try it out, report issues and submit pull requests!

I'm not by any means an expert at RoR, so I've been facing difficulties
setting up a perfect deployment, so for the Rails geeks here, I'd also
request you to test it on your local. Also, just in case you find that my
demo instance is failing, it shouldn't be too difficult to set up your own
- just follow the instructions on the README :-)

Thanks!

[1] - https://github.com/glittergallery/GlitterGallery
[2] - http://next-fedoragallery.rhcloud.com/
Sarup