On 11 April 2014 08:51, Antonio Arcos <elchatarrerode...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello developers, I am in trouble.
>>
>> When I load my web page, it returns "we're sorry, but somethig went wrong"
>> and then I have seen my log and it returns this error:
>

>> Started GET "/" for 141.21.12.238 at 2014-04-11 09:39:10 +0200
>>
>> Processing by Refinery::PagesController#home as HTML
>>
>>   Parameters: {"locale"=>:de}
>>
>> Completed 500 Internal Server Error in 2ms
>>
>> ActiveRecord::StatementInvalid (Could not find table 'refinery_roles'):
>>
>>   app/models/refinery/role.rb:14:in `[]'

You have not told us several vital facts.
1. Do you think there *should* be a table refinery_roles?
2. If the answer to 1 is Yes, then is there actually such a table in
the database?
3. If the answer to 1 is No, then you need to show us the code around
role.rb line 14 in order that we may help you to understand why it is
expecting such a table.

Colin