I guess I am the only one using it like this, by i regularly start my
`rails console` to quickly show the column-names of models.

Since 4.1 (afaik), the first call to a class does not return the model
introspection, but instead urges me to use `Batch.connection` to establish
a connection???

If I use a specific method to get the column names, I get no error, and
afterwards the class introspection just works.

Of course this is no biggie, but I am curious what the cause is of the this
behaviour, whether this is intended or not, and how I could circumvent it.

Example console output:

```
 :001 > Batch
 => Batch (call 'Batch.connection' to establish a connection)
 :002 > Batch.column_names
 => ["id", "name", "batch_nr", "revision", "comments", "batch_status_id",
"created_at", "updated_at"]
 :003 > Batch
 => Batch(id: integer, name: string, batch_nr: string, revision: string,
comments: text, batch_status_id: integer, created_at: datetime, updated_at:
datetime)
```

Any tips or hints would be greatly appreciated.