Hi all,

I want my app to have an HTML5 front end, and a JSON API. Would it be
overkill to split these up into separate engines?

So, I'd have a core Rails app (with Devise for auth), the controllers for
the HTML and JSON front ends as 2 separate Rails engines.
Also, would all of my models belong to the core app, or would I have
ANOTHER engine with the models in?

thanks,
Paul.