On 16 May 2014 11:27, Fab Forestier <li...@ruby-forum.com> wrote:
> My specific question is where can I define the methode for the layout
> because he hasn't a controller?

Please quote the previous message in your reply so that it easier to
follow the thread.  Note that this is a mailing list not a forum
(though you may be accessing via a forum-like interface).

If the search actions do not fit well with one of the existing
controller then just create one specifically for searches.  However,
if the search is specifically for Articles then generally you would
put search actions in the articles controller.

Colin