Good afternoon,

I'm trying to deploy the following. When the user select one image, this
one is open in a modal window, but each image that is tiggered by the user
opens the same picture. The first one.

Here is the code:

    <% cache ['photos', Photo.latest] do %>
        <% @photos.each do |photo| %>
            <% if @user_home.id == photo.user_id %>
                <% if photo.avatar_file_name == nil %>
                    <%= image_tag 'missing.png', class:'img-gallery',
id:'image'%>
                <% else %>
                    <%= image_tag photo.avatar.url, class:'img-gallery',
id:'img-click' , remote:true %>
                      <%= image_tag photo.avatar.url, class:'img-gallery'%>
                <% end %>
            <% end %>

        <% end %>
    <% end %>

Could anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?.

Thanks & Best regards