Hey Hassan,

While I agree that having the secret key base defined in the secrets.yml
file is better, remember that this feature was introduced in Rails 4.1

How would you know if this is the case?

I made that recommendation as he stated that the answer from github was to
set the secret keybase using export. So please dont be rude and have a
little more respect for those who aren't as experienced as you are.

My best,
Ian