Let Matt to do just a frontend and send complete HTML/CSS to Sam.
I'm ROR developer. I have such experience, and i like it, because i know
how better to compose views and partials and i hate when non-ROR developers
doing non-ROR things in my views :)
Just let the ROR developer make html "live".

Четвер, 22 травня 2014 р. 17:23:27 UTC+3 користувач Ruby-Forum.com User
написав: