Merge: 738e1b7 4d366e4
Author: Jason Hsu
Date:   Mon May 26 14:30:47 2014 -0500

    Merge branch 'master' of https://github.com/jhsu802701/rubygems.org

    Provided username and password in config/database.yml.example; added missing
 setup details in CONTRIBUTING.md

commit 738e1b7cdb72e4e6fe142e181e9a148d1d57f10a
Author: Jason Hsu
Date:   Fri May 23 12:31:30 2014 -0500

    Updated setup to include how to install old version of gems, how to install
redis-server in Linux, and how to install PostgreSQL in Linux

    Added complete initrd and pg_ctl commands for getting started

    Changed formatting of commands to prepare Postgres

    Removed indents for Postgresql setup*What else do I need to do to combine
all of the commits I made into just one?