On 2 June 2014 14:20, Fab Forestier <li...@ruby-forum.com> wrote:
>>What is missing is that you still have not understood some of the
>>basics of rails, and the answer is to do what I have suggested on
>>several occasions which is to work right through a good tutorial such
>>as railstutorial.org (including doing all the exercises).
>>
>>Colin
>
> I think that your answer is a little bit too easy why do you spend time
> to answer me the same thing all the time?

OK, this is the last time I will try to help.

> I know that the tutorial is a good way to learn but I think you don't
> understand that we can't understand everything using a tutorial moreover
> I am in professional training so I can't do the tutorial from the
> biggining to the end because if I do this I will not produce anythink
> for my company that will be a big problem. Moreother the tutorial show
> basic things using scaffold's views and models that is not the case for
> me.

In the long run you will produce more for your company if you take my advice.

As for scaffolding, had you even read the introductory sections you
would know that it uses scaffolding only for the first quick demo of
what rails is about.  The main application developed builds the code
from scratch.

Colin