You may wish to note that depending if you have Rails 4.0 or 4.1 your
database.yml file may or may not be overwritten by the heroku deploy

https://devcenter.heroku.com/changelog-items/426

Jaimin -- what's on line app/controllers/orders_controller.rb:56 in your app ?

Whatever apperas on that link created a heroku error Errno::ECONNREFUSED
(Connection refused - connect(2))

(typically that kind of error happens when the rails app is unable to connect
to an external service -- like a database or redis, however, as you can see the
exact service is unspecified in this log file example)

Since your issue appears to be a connectivity problem with the Heroku grid, I
suggest you take it up with a support ticket with Heroku directly.

Typcially for my Heroku deploys I put the config/database.yml file in my
.gitignore so it does not appear in the repository, and let Heroku write it
directly since that mechanism is sure to write out what ever database you have
set in your heroku config variables.

Finally, I would echo what clan...@gmail.com said in that Postgres is the
default (and preferred) for Heroku. (Although he is incorrect that you "must
use Postgres" -- there are a number of alternative databases that can be found
in the Heroku add-ons page.)

-Jason