Thanks.

but the problem is not solved.
When I change that part to this :

gem 'rails', '4.1.4'
gem 'bootstrap-sass', '2.3.2.0'
gem 'sprockets', '2.11.0'

I see this error when running rails s

/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/bootstrap-sass-2.3.2.0/lib/bootstrap-sass.rb:14:in
`require': cannot load such file -- sass-rails (LoadError)
    from
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/bootstrap-sass-2.3.2.0/lib/bootstrap-sass.rb:14:in
`load!'

After adding sass-rails to the gem file I see this error  when doing bundle
install :

Bundler could not find compatible versions for gem "sprockets-rails":
  In Gemfile:
    sass-rails (>= 0) ruby depends on
      sprockets-rails (~> 2.0.0) ruby

    rails (= 4.1.4) ruby depends on
      sprockets-rails (2.1.3)

Bundler could not find compatible versions for gem "railties":
  In Gemfile:
    sass-rails (>= 0) ruby depends on
      railties (~> 3.1.0) ruby

    coffee-rails (= 4.0.1) ruby depends on