<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-qQ39CJDQJpU/U8azuG4cNFI/AAAAAAAAAEw/KsXXj3gcx9c/s1600/StartupWeekend_Primary_V1_300_127.png>
Lifestyle, Health & Wellness Startup Weekend San FranciscoAugust 1-3, 2014
*901 Mission St, Suite 105, San Francisco, CA 94103*

Hello,

My name is Kate Cheung and I’m contacting you on behalf of Startup Weekend
San Francisco. The team and I are launching a *Lifestyle, Health & Wellness
Startup Weekend *on *1-3 August, at ImpactHub, San Francisco,* and we are
happy to invite you to join this exciting event.

Startup Weekend is an event that takes place every week throughout the
world, it is a non-profit, community-building event that brings together
entrepreneurs of different backgrounds, including software developers,
marketers, designers, and other enthusiasts. They gather to *pitch ideas,
form teams and start companies in as little as 54 hours.*

But if you don’t have time or aren't interested in participating in this
event,* I’d greatly appreciate your help in spreading the word about. *A
simple blog post or e-mail from you could go a really long way to drum up
more anticipation and participation. I know your time is valuable, so if
you're up for it, any help you can provide would be much appreciated.

As a token of our appreciation we would like to offer Startup Weekend
participants a 20% discount. Use promo code *IMPACT20 * to receive your
discount. Register here
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lifestlye-health-wellness-startup-weekend-san-francisco-82014-tickets-12171498279>
.

I look forward to hearing from you! And feel free to contact me if you have
any question :)

Best,

Kate Cheung

San Francisco SW team