Hi!

I'm using the version of that
gem https://github.com/crowdint/acts_as_shopping_cart for rails 3

I did evething with ythe convetions names. But I'm getting the error Can't
mass-assign protected attributes: item

class ShoppingCartsController < ApplicationController

  before_filter :extract_shopping_cart

  def create

    @product = Video.find(params[:product_id])

    @shopping_cart.add(@product, @product.price)

    redirect_to shopping_cart_path

  end

  def show

*Heres my model ShoppingCart*

# == Schema Information
#
# Table name: shopping_carts
#
#  id         :integer          not null, primary key
#  created_at :datetime         not null
#  updated_at :datetime         not null
#

class ShoppingCart < ActiveRecord::Base
acts_as_shopping_cart

  attr_accessible :price

  #accepts_nested_attributes_for :price
end

*and the model ShoppingCartItem*

# == Schema Information
#
# Table name: shopping_cart_items
#
#  id         :integer          not null, primary key
#  owner_id   :integer
#  owner_type :string(255)
#  quantity   :integer
#  item_id    :integer
#  item_type  :string(255)
#  price      :float
#  created_at :datetime         not null
#  updated_at :datetime         not null
#

class ShoppingCartItem < ActiveRecord::Base
  attr_accessible :owner_id, :owner_type, :quantity, :item_id, :item_type,
:price
  acts_as_shopping_cart_item
end

Someone saw something that I'm not seeing?

Thanks!