On Monday, September 1, 2014, Fatima Fatima wrote:

I thought I had defined the method, but I keep getting an error.  Should
> I just be able to call  user.favorite_places?  Would appreciate any
> help.

>   def index
>      @places = User.favorite_places
>   end

Is this where it's blowing up?  You're using it like a class method there,
when most likely you've defined it as an instance method.  Glancing at the
rest, I think you meant current_user.favorite_places.

-Dave the Codosaurus

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile; please excuse top posting, typos, etc. :-(