Hello, may I ask if this opportunity accepts remote work?
I'm an advanced experienced ruby on rails developer with
previous 4 years of Java/J2EE experience and 7 years of Ruby/Rails experience,
contribute to a variety of open source projects, very good coding/modeing skills
and good at underlying deep stuff, so I want to ask if this can accept
remote work
before I send resume.

http://hi.baidu.com/femto
https://github.com/femto