a rota where users can have their own unique fields they can add and
share with other staff members. Where they can create edit show and
delete only their own entry but admin can control everything. I got very
close at a point but struggles at the uniqueness of a certain user. I am
just wondering if there is an easier way to create this type of thing.
Preferably working like a calendar.