Thank you so much Mr. Sampath. I solved the problem. I forget that  i
should used the instance of the customer
 [def create
@customer = Customer.find(params[:customer_id])
@project = Customer.projects.create(project_params)
end] ..

 It should be

 [def create
@customer = Customer.find(params[:customer_id])
@project = @customer.projects.create(project_params)
end] ..

:D is it okay to you sir if I ask some question if I can't resolve some
problem or become my mentor. I want to learn more in rails 4. :)

On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 10:05 AM, Sampath Munasinghe <sampathni...@gmail.com