Please notice that the <%= … %> expression for the partial is in an erb
file and is evaluated on the server before it is sent to the user's
browser. It is therefore not possible to have javascript variables be part
of the expression. You need to rethink the partial and instead of using
ruby variables it will have to use javascript variables.

Den söndagen den 23:e november 2014 kl. 14:38:39 UTC+1 skrev Ruby-Forum.com
User: