Our client specializes in solving complex technical problems in the film
and TV broadcasting industries by creating value through the manual &
automatic curation of hidden content in archives, studios and
broadcasting businesses generating new revenue streams for our
customers.  This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company in the
hottest industry space that offers an exciting, challenging and dynamic
work environment with tremendous career growth potential.
We are seeking Senior Ruby on Rails Developer with 5+ years of RoR
development experience to work at our clients Berlin office.
Primary Responsibilities
•  Ownership and responsibility for major aspects of product
functionality from back-end algorithms to front-end user experience.
•  Work closely with stakeholders and peers to develop software that
meets the business objectives of the organization.
•  Make significant contributions to ensure a cohesive and integrated
team, defining and advocating engineering best practices.
•  Writing superb code and associated unit/acceptance tests.
•  Think about how you can best tailor a user experience, but you must
also be capable of creating highly scalable infrastructure.
Required Experience
•  Minimum of 4+ years of RoR development experience.
•  Deep understanding of the following technologies:  Javascript, HTML,
CSS, AJAX, JSON
•  Experience with Javascript MVC frameworks such as angular.js and
ember.js.
•  You must be a creative and proactive problem-solver, who writes
efficient and maintainable code.
•  Experience building high-throughput distributed systems using service
bus and messaging platforms.
•  Deep understanding of developing and integrating with REST APIs.
•  Understanding of Agile principles and practices such as TDD,
Continuous Integration, daily Scrums, and sprint/release planning and
execution.
Desired Experience
•  Experience with workflow systems.
•  Experience with cloud-based offerings (Amazon EC2, Heroku, etc.)
•  Experience with Github
•  Experience with digital media tools and technologies (streaming,
transcoding, audio analysis, image processing)

Our client accepts international applications and offers Visasponsoring.
Interested candidates should send their CV to h...@buerolersch.de