Brix is an early stage start-up based in North London. Our vision is to
develop a UK Kahn Academy. A website that provides structured, personalised
courses to help students prepare for British Maths exams (and beyond into
other subjects!). We believe we are different as a start-up in that we have
the opportunity to make a difference that is truly meaningful: the
potential impact we can have on millions of students’ school experiences is
huge.

We have developed a working prototype which we are testing with students
and schools (www.brixlearning.com) and have recently raised early stage
funding. We are looking for a developer to come on board to take some of
the development pressure out of our hands and help prepare the website to
go live to the initial thousand users. This is a part-time/freelance
position, but are looking for a candidate that would be open to joining us
later down the line if we hit it off!

We offer competitive rates with the option of equity later on if things
work.

*Key Attributes:*

   - Full-stack Rails developer with strong front end skills
   - Demonstrated interest in edTech and online learning
   - Smart, flexible and willing to learn
   - Sense of fun and a desire to make a meaningful impact

*Bonus points:*

   - Experience in online video
   - Experience with flash animations
   - A-Level Mathematics