The Film and Video Arts Society of Alberta (FAVA) www.fava.ca  is a
non-profit arts society that teaches and facilitates independent media art
in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.

We had an amazing developer build us a system on Rails. He has since become
super busy with his own project called Get Jobber www.getjobber.com and he
is no longer available to work with us.

We have a great system developed, it manages our membership, equipment
rentals and classes. We have a few goals as we continue to develop the
system.

- Move from a in-house access to member access - Requires security updates
and user interface improvements
- Add media integration - users can submit their videos and be part of
their profile
- Integrate with our website www.favatv.com - ability for our system to
populate the website with our members videos

FAVA has received a grant and has some money for this, however I doubt we
would be able to pay full rates. But hopefully we'd be looking for someone
that would be interested in working with us for a good cause.

Many Thanks,

Andrew
Director of Production
FAVA