On 22 December 2014 at 04:48, Paramnoor Singh
<paramnoor.inters...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for reply
>                    Sir when i changed in layout header and any of the app
> file  no changes show it on site  so that a problem.

Are you running in production mode or development?  If in production
mode then you may have to restart the server in order for it to pick
up the new files.  If in development mode and changing files has no
effect then the files you are changing are not the ones that are being
used by the server.

If you don't understand what I mean by development and production mode
then you need to start at the beginning and learn how rails works.  I
suggest working right through a good tutorial such as
railstutorial.org (which is free to use online) which will show you
the basics of rails.

Colin