Hello,

I have this situation.

I m a volunteer on a toy library and I want to write a financial / borrow
app for the toy library.

Now I have two seperate roles : staff member and client.

Staff member can log in and put things into the system.

Client is not allowed to do anything in the system.

Now I try to make it work in a sort of ecommerce site, where the shopping
cart is the place I want to keep track of what the client borrows.

So my staff member logs in, a client comes to the counter to tell that he
wants to borrow a toy-car.

Then the cart of that client must contains the toy-car.

How can I achieve this  with sessions or another way ?

Roelof