Colin Law wrote in post #1166558:
> On 12 January 2015 at 17:13, Chetan Raskar <li...@ruby-forum.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> What do you mean by 'startup'.  Do you mean starting the server (which
>>> should only happen once, unless you are hitting the website so
>>> infrequently that the server is shut down)?  It should certainly not
>>> happen at each request when you are in production mode.
>>>
>>> Colin
>>
>> Yes,'Startup' means when I start the server.
>
> In that case why are you worried about it, or is it just academic
> interest?
>
> Colin

I am currently running this application on ARMV7 2GB QuadCore
processor.There is no other application except this  is running at the
moment on board.
But actually what I am going to get is at the max 1GB ram and there will
be at least 3 other applications that will be running along with this.So
I am worried its performance impact will be more at that time.

another thing I am new to Ruby on rails and Yes,I was not sure whether
this is the normal case or not or is it something that I am missing
while compiling ruby on rails?

BR,
Chetan