On Friday, January 16, 2015 at 6:51:18 AM UTC, E. Allan Montes D. wrote:
> I am using "rails g controller welcome index" to generate the files for a new
> app, but it generates welcome.scss (instead of welcome.css.scss). Terefoe I
> am unable to link the css code to the main page. Any suggestions?

This is normal in the latest version of sass-rails (included in rails 4-2). See
this commit for example:
https://github.com/rails/sass-rails/commit/f298f4da0d6bb7c6ff24ceaf893e3d5f644a73eb

You shouldn't be linking to individual scss files anyway (they won't load in
production). Instead @import them into a manifest (e.g. application.css) and
link to that instead.

Fred