If I run:
bundle exec rake db:drop db:create db:migrate
I get error that db:migrate needs to be run with RAILS_ENV=test
if I
bundle exec rake db:drop db:create db:migrate RAILS_ENV=test
I get error regarding duplicate table again

If I delete db from postgres management screen then run
bundle exec rake db:drop db:create db:migrate RAILS_ENV=test
I can again run the test once, but the second time I get the error that
migrations are pending and to run db:migrate RAILS_ENV=test

I wonder why the act of running a simple test trigges this migration message