Hi,

I'm newbie in Rails. When I change routes.rb file Rails does not reload it,
means /rails/info/routes shows same old routes and rake routes shows new.
If I stop rails server and start again, it shows new routes. If I rename
routes.rb files I get an exception routes.rb not found.

If I create new controller, change view and other files in app, I can see
result in browser immediately, means rails reloads that code.

I'm using docker if it is important, Dockerfile:
FROM ruby:2.2.0

RUN apt-get update && apt-get install -y nodejs --no-install-recommends &&
rm -rf /var/lib/apt/lists/*
RUN apt-get update && apt-get install -y mysql-client postgresql-client
sqlite3 --no-install-recommends && rm -rf /var/lib/apt/lists/*

RUN bundle config --global frozen 1

RUN mkdir -p /usr/src/app
WORKDIR /usr/src/app

COPY Gemfile /usr/src/app/
COPY Gemfile.lock /usr/src/app/

RUN bundle install

EXPOSE 3000
CMD ["rails", "server", "-b", "0.0.0.0"]

Darius