Hi everyone,

We're looking for a versatile Full-stack Ruby on Rails Engineer(s) at
BitPesa <http://www.bitpesa.co/jobs>, Africa’s Digital Currency Exchange
where our customers can trade, spend and send money faster and cheaper than
anywhere else.

*Skills & Requirements:*

Ruby
CoffeeScript
jQuery
Backbone

You get to work with Bitcoin, earn a competitive salary in a strong,
growing, well-funded start-up and make an impact while at it.

If you’re the kind of person that likes to work in a fast moving
environment, and cares about doing something ground-breaking, please reach
out and let us know more about yourself.

Please see the link below for more information:

https://www.bitpesa.co/jobs

Thank you.

Shiku Ngigi,
BitPesa.