On 13 March 2015 at 15:29, Roelof Wobben <rwob...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I working on a new project and made all the templates ready.
>
> But as soon as I do rails s I see this output :
>
> Started GET "/" for 82.74.205.109 at 2015-03-13 15:25:30 +0000
> Killed

You have not said whether this is a random event or whether it happens
every time.
Assuming it is repeatable can you copy/paste the full output from the
server window please.  From the start of the server.  Obviously
restart the server and then do it so as to keep it short.

Anything in /var/log/syslog (or wherever your equivalent system log
is) at the time it happens?

Colin