Hi everyone,

I am a newbie to RoR. I installed the Instant Rails package 1.7, and
with scaffold, I was able to create and connect to a database.
However, when I embed some code in rhtml(list.rhtml in the tutorial
there), it does not display in browser. I can see the html part on the
screen without problem, but the ruby part does not get processed at all.
When I try a simple rhtml file such as below,

<head>
<title>All Recipes</title>
</head>
<ul>
    <li>Addition: <% print "World!" %>    </li>
</ul>
<h1>Online Cookbook - All Recipes</h1>

all I can see is
Addition:
Online Cookbook.

I think this has something to do with eruby or erb, but do not know how
to proceed.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks
Shrikant