Hello,

You’re welcome to the project. Here is the github :
https://github.com/obatard/Lemmy

The project is called "Lemmy" and has three goals :

- Full Web file manager, tag-based
- LateX Web fronted, a "Ready to print" system based on git
- A Web p2p "juke box" streamer, based on icecast, like an opensource
Apple TV.

I'll create the project on github and send you the link to the
project :)

Feel free to write me if you have any question.

Olivier.