There are some nice people (colin) who try to keep this community free from
junk and help genuinely. And there are some ignorant people like you who
doesn't give a rats ass to do your homework before asking a question here.
I don't mean to say asking stupid questions is wrong but the least you
could do is learn the basics before asking something.

This is how your question has been framed "How do i fly a plane ? ". You
have no idea how planes work, you don't care to understand the physics
behind it, you don't care about how one can become physically fit. Its
because of you lazy souls that people have stopped helping sometimes. I
think you must be working for some stupid software shop where you were
assigned this task and you just want to *build *a web application as huge
as media fire in a week and get back to you daily soaps.

Please do us a favor and keep your hands off this community if you don't
have the bare minimum social ethics.