hello all. i'm new to rails and trying to create a contact manager app.
i've just learned js,css,html,jquery and also semantic ui to make my app.
so know i want to add semantic ui to my app. i install the semantic and
compile it and then copy the css in related asset folder but it doesnot
work properly.
is there any document or instruction or tutorials to add semantic ui in a
rails app. i dont want to use ready gems. thanks