I am working in a simple test application with Paperclip, and while I am able
to upload in a #create, I am getting 405 errors from Webrick and Thin (in
development) when trying to use the #update method.

I don't even get to the point in my console where I see the params -- it's
happening before that. It's not a Rails error message, it's coming directly
from the server.

I started in 4.2.1 and Ruby 2.1.3, and I have tried the entire matrix of 4.2.0
and 2.1.2 also without any change. I also tried both Chrome and Safari without
any difference. I'm using Mac OS X 10.9.5 and rvm, if that makes any difference.

Thanks,

Walter