I am new to ruby on rails . I am trying to upload the data to any model ,
through file. so they specify the model name , and the data which needs to
be dumped in to database . i am parsing each line of the file and trying to
add the records . I am facing problem adding the has_many relations columns,

I am getting the column_names through model name. and data from the file. I
need to add a record to database.

I will be helpful if you can suggest any better ways of doing this.

Thanks
kranthi