Dear All,

Pretty sure that I have been quite earnest in updating my application with
particular concern for n+1 issues, otherwise, hopefully, more complete use
of of Rails 3.0 model associations.  If one really scrutinizes my models,
you will see that I have not been totally thorough... a matter of time and
expectation of how the application will grow.

Nevertheless, I am offering the app level code for the site at
https://github.com/emcgurty/echomarket.  At some levels I am very proud of
what I accomplished, eg, using scope as a manner of determining 'type' and
utilizing fields_for.

At the controller level, I am not happy with my use of :_destroy. I
expected that it's use would be much more dynamic.  But what I have, works.

Otherwise, I owe great thanks to members of this group.  You provided me
with a huge impetus to improve my site.  I live is rural Virginia, where I
must rely on internet sources for my information.  Some of it good, so much
of it misleading.

Oh! My site: www.echomarket.org. (I haven't fully implemented JQuery toward
client-side validation, so the site is still presented as 'Under
Construction', but I offer a link for the eager.)

Sincerely,

Liz McGurty

PS: The site was built for DreamHost required Rails 3.0, and Ruby version
1.8.7