Hello all,
I have a series of maintenance tasks that need attention.
The sites concerned have had limited support since they were first
developed, they run on old versions of Rails, ruby and have outdated gems.

•    Cache and error log clearance - error logs are not auto purged and
over time build to a level where the sites fail during traffic spikes. We
need a solution that enables admins to clear logs via the CMS or an auto
clear service that removes need for manual intervention.

•    CSS changes - minor changes to content template to fix full page width
text

•    Sphynx search restart - sphinx service crashes and fails to reboot
after high traffic spikes. Needs manual restart.

•    Fix missing registration panel - High traffic events cause services
such as registration and sign-in assets to fail. Manual restart required.

If you are interested in learning more, drop me a line outlining your
experience level and day rate and I'll grant access to our Git repo.

kind regards

Gareth