Regarding:

How can i memorised valid  email to my database ?
Where should i write this code?I mean the file.
And how to connect this to my  html.haml page.

Seems to me that you are working with an existing application, or is the
image you presented some mock-up?  If it is an existing application, is the
application written in Rails?  Before I go into more detail, please provide
me (us) with your answers.
Thanks,