I am very interested in this position.  All of your requirements are
familiar to me, yet some like CouchDB, MongoDB, d3 I have no experience.
Nevertheless I have previous and very successful experience as a remote
worker, hired with certain weaknesses that I quickly mastered.  You can
contact me at theechomar...@gmail.com.  Looking forward to hearing from
you...  Liz