Are you cycling the class of the tr or div that you are using to house the data?
Also did you remember to define the classes in your css?

On 7/24/15 3:42 PM, Bruce Howard wrote:
I am learning Ruby on Rails using the textbook called "Agile Web
Development with Rails (4th edition)". I am currently on Chapter 6. I
created the Depot application. Everything matches up with the author's
results except for the alternating purple stripes in the product
listings page. Instead, I end up with white background for all 3
listings. I followed all the author's instructions and rewrote all the
files as necessary.

I am wondering what needs to be changed so that the purple stripes will
be displayed in the browser.

Attachments:
http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/10926/textbook_results.jpg
http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/10927/my_results.jpg