(Posted this on Reddit already, but I thought it might be interesting for
you guys)

Hey everyone,

This little gem I made uses the Telegram Bot API to easily send
notifications to your users via Telegram. As soon as a user starts your bot
(via a link in your app), they are stored in the database, giving you the
ability to send notifications at any time.

For more information (including a demo app!), check out the GitHub page
<https://github.com/ppati000/tele_notify>. Also, for any questions, tips or
other thoughts, feel free to contact me on Twiiter
<http://twitter.com/ppati000> :))