On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 10:08 AM, Panayotis Matsinopoulos <
panayo...@matsinopoulos.gr> wrote:

> The question here is whether the way I get the data on controller is the
> recommended way to do it, or whether there is other more Rails/better way
> to do it.

The data is also available in params:

    params[:foo] == "bar"

The (potential) problem is that params will also contain additional fields
added by ActionDispatch: params[:controller] and params[:action], so it
won't be *only* the parsed request body.