Sure for my first question I made some changes to my routes file here
I use resources for my model which generated the routes and then I
write this code in link : This is what I change in route :

resources :feed_likes, param: :feed_id

and this is my links which I am passing  the params :

it is for dislike :

<%= link_to "Dislike", feed_like_path(:feed_id => @feed, :user_id =>
current_user.id ), :confirm => 'Are you sure?',:remote => true,
:method => :delete,data: { disable_with: "Processsing..." }, class:
"btn btn-primary" %>

and this is for like :

<%= link_to "like", feed_likes_path(:feed_id => @feed, :user_id =>
current_user.id ), :confirm => 'Are you sure?',:remote => true,
:method => :post, data: { disable_with: "Processsing..." }, class:
"btn btn-primary" %>

And for delaying the process I use disable_with

It served my purpose