Hi,

Is there any way to insert data when form is saved into another table.

Say for example:

I have membership table which already contains some data and have column
names as 'no_of_users_added', 'no_of_users_left'.

I want to insert data from user table based on the count value how many
users are saved and the corresponding column values ('no_of_users_added'
and 'no_of_users_left') gets updated into the Membership table.

Please help me resolving this issue.

Regards,
Milley