Hello All,    I have gotten my VPS setup on linode, and now i'm in the
process of getting a rails app running. I was able to get Spree (spreehq.com)
running with very little effort. Now i'm trying to do the same with Radiant
CMS, but i keep getting this error when i browse to the home page:Application
error

Change this error message for exceptions thrown outside of an action (like
in Dispatcher setups or broken Ruby code) in public/500.html

if i navigate to the /admin link, i can see the admin login, and then login
to the admin section with no problems. i am sure this is a configuration
issue, but cannot figure out what settings i need to change.

Settings:

Ubuntu 8.10

Ruby 1.8.7

Rails 2.2.2