I am designing a rails application in which there is model named
race_timing which store the timings of students participate in different
events.On view page names of student according to selected event and age
group is displayed for entering the time taken by each individual to
complete the race.Currently I am storing the student_id and their
corresponding timing in an array as I want to submit multiple entries on
single submit and it is working properly. But now I want to display only 8
students at a time from the array and store their corresponding timings but
i am not getting a proper way to do so. Can anyone suggest some solution??