Hi there! I am new to ruby on rails but have some starting up issues. I am on a
windows 10 updated system (from 7). I use railsinstaller and install for ruby
2.1 and everything gets installed alright. No problems yet. I open git bash and
once i start putting in commands I see the text DL deprecated use fiddle i
understand this is a warning and that it can be fixed. So thats ok but then i
want to be able to open files with sublime and I have been trying to get this
work for 2 days and it just won't.
Anybody have the golden tip on what to do?