I'm using rails 4.1.8 with ruby 2.2.0 - it seems like my application.js
file is not being loaded. I put up a question on Stack Overflow
yesterday but it's getting little attention and it's a matter of some
urgency that I fix this. I have a simplified version of my project up on
a public github repo here:

https://github.com/sheekap/test

And here's a link to my original question on SO and everything I've
tried so far to debug/fix this:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/32504702/asset-pipeline-application-js-not-compiled-loaded

Hopefully someone here will be able to help with this problem!