Hello Guys,

For many people asked to add an additional gems to support I've added
support for Authlogic gem. Again, configuration is very simple and gems
making your life easier.

Give it a try https://github.com/i...nchuk/any_login.

For others who want me to add other gems please be patient, soon I'll
add more.

Thanks
Igor